HELP!

Boom61

Hi, I am totally new to this and have no clue how to do it. I made it almost 2 weeks with no "white" stuff, and then the rainy, boring weekend came and I messed up. I really want to do this but it is so hard for me as I am single, hate cooking, suck at cooking, and don't like eating all day long. (usually eat once or twice a day). I just need simple, easy, almost effortless meals or I won't do them. It's hard to get motivated to cook just for myself, so I rarely do. I despise it. So, if any of you have any fabulous, easy suggestions, I am game and excited to hear them! I hope it will be much easier to do this with all of you rather than by myself. Thanks!

Can you make food one day that will last several days? I make hamburgers from 2lbs of beef seasoned with salt and pepper only, so I have then ready whenever. They only take a few minutes on each side and I cook them on high heat in a grill pan. Or even easier is ground meats, cook them up with simple seasoning and reheat when needed. Apple gate farms makes hotdogs that are W30 approved, just heat and eat. Veggies are easy if you can eat raw and some nuts for fat during the daytime are all portable and quick. I roast veggies like cauliflour, broccoli, carrots, parsnips...just slice them, toss in olive oil, salt and pepper, place on a sheet pan @425 for about 25 minutes.

I hope this helps, I am a simple cook myself...not much into " recipes" and these are what I have been eating. Best of luck.

If you have the means, look into hiring a personal chef. They do all the shopping and cooking for you.

Google "personal chef, (your city or town)" and something should pop up.

(I know this because I am a personal chef and one of my clients is a single guy who sounds a lot like you.

Now that he has food that he likes in his fridge, he's highly motivated and doing great with his weight loss/muscle building.)

Archived