Restarting my Whole30- Feeling Triumphant Anyways

Moluv

I am beginning my second Whole30 today after making it 18 days into my first one. Even though I didnt complete my first go, I did experience some of the magic, I had some epiphanys, I lost 9 lbs but also kind of stopped caring so much about my weight and have a much more positive body image, I started a regular exercise regime that I love. And even though I fell off the wagon when I tried to eat compliant at a restaurant and got dosed with butter, I did not use that as an excuse to get trapped under the wheels and eat everything in the house that had been off limits. Which is exactly what I would have done before Whole30 so I am feeling triumphant and strong in what I can obviously see as a healthier relationship with food. I wrote some new specific goals and am so excited about my new and improved Whole 30 2.0.

That is so inspiring to hear! 18 days is awesome - I am impressed! (I only made it 9 during my first attempt). Making the connection with how your body feels overall when you eat (or don't eat!) certain foods is something I am paying more attention to as I also work towards developing a healthier relationship with food. Great to hear it can be done!

Archived