Whole 30 compliant Appetizers???

Nikol

So, I'm going to a party Saturday and I was asked to bring an appetizer. I'm not worried about negotiating the party fare-- I already know I can eat the turkey and veggies. Still, I'd like to bring something Whole 30 compliant just to have a little more choice. Does anyone have a appetizer ideas?

Joanne,

Thanks, those sound pretty good. I'm admittedly NOT a date person (mostly because I gorged on them as a child and got sick), but I think I'm willing to try them again. However, where do you buy them? Are they near the raisens at the store do you think?

Nikol :)

I would make something that seems familiar to everyone. Chicken wings was a great suggestion - you can sauce them up in a W30-compliant sauce. Or how about skewers of grilled chicken or sausage with a yummy dip (Well-Fed's Sunshine Sauce, Pesto and Italian Dressing come to mind, or even a clean jarred marinara sauce).

The spiced nuts from Paleo Comfort Foods are delicious and were a big hit at a party I threw about a year ago. Everyone LOVED the bacon wrapped dates (I stuffed mine with almonds), too.

Baba ganoush and a plate of veggies for dipping is always a crowd-pleaser around here, too.

Archived