March 1st start anyone?

kindergartencowgirl

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There isn't really a rule about it. Generally folks stay in the initial thread.

If you want to have this thread moved into the Whole30 log sections, I can do that for ya. It's up to y'all

No pressure but I am so looking forward to watching you do your Whole 30. Science-y W30. :0)

Okay, love the enthusiasm! slw600, stalkers welcome ; ) Renee, we can move this over on the 1st, where would it go exactly?

In preparation, I am going to re - read ISWF and clean out the kitchen (my husband actually brought home GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, dang those things are nasty!) and stock up on the next week's worth of meat and veggies. This time around I will be avoiding nuts (especially nut butter) and most fruit other than a few blueberries at breakfast time.

What are you doing to get ready? Mentally, emotionally, physically??

All pumped to start in the morning :-). I've planned in my head breakfast and lunch, to get me started. I have 3 other girls starting with me, so we have been texting this afternoon getting our cupboards organized. I did go abit crazy had two massive capacino "s and the biggest choc muffin I could find earlier today. We have all just started out at Crossfit about 4 weeks ago, so feeling very motivated for the challenge and hoping we get the support of each other and the web ;-). I'll let you know how I/we go. Am feeling excited :-)

I will be starting Monday the 25th as well. This will be my second Whole 30. I did it previously in Jan/Feb and was hugely successful. Then, I went on a family vacation to Phoenix and fell off a bit. I'll be re-dedicating myself to the program with my friend Lisa. We are beginning the Whole 30 and new workout programs. Good luck to everyone planning to start this week. You'll find it a much smoother transition if you've planned a week of meals and done all your shopping first. It's tough to be meal planning when you don't have all the ingredients in your pantry.

great! i've been meaning to join this community and give whole 30 a try for a while now, then finally decided to just do it and am cleaning out my kitchen in preparation to start march 1st, so i am in.

i'm actually really excited! i've been slowly working at switching to a primal lifestyle for a few months now and i think whole 30 will definitely help me get past my last lingering SAD type foods.

I'm planning to start March first also. I've worked on getting some meals in the freezer and stocking up on approved foods in the kitchen. I checked ISWF out for the library and am loving the recipes and motivation there. I would start today but DP made a pork roast with sugar in the rub and I'm not going to pass that up :). Trying to feel healthier and get rid of the sugar cravings.

Count me in! This will be my first Whole 30 or wholeaslongasittakestofeelamazing. I'm re-reading ISWF, making a meal template to put in my kitchen, clearing out the cupboards and gathering simple recipes from this site. I'm really looking forward to support from this group and I will offer it where I can. We can do this! Anyone else thinking about purchasing the daily e-mail support offered by Whole9?

I did the daily emails for my January W30. I really looked forward to getting them and found them extremely useful. In fact, that is why I wanted to start this thread, so I'd have some support to look forward to daily!

It seems I am back to my bad old habits of starting out strong in the morning, and by the time afternoon rolls around I am feeling tired and ready to eat all. the. things. Today I had a Kombucha and a big chocolate chip muffin after school and then spaghetti for dinner and ice cream for dessert! Yikes you would think I'd know better having had a wonderful first Whole 30 experience.... lost seven pounds and many inches.... just gotta wrap my head around getting back on the wagon Friday. I'm afraid I'm going to begin with a big ole food hangover. Rock bottom, anyone?!

Shopping, Cooking, clearing out etc. scaring me, I haven't done any. Well the shopping is done, didn't have to get much out of the ordinary. Though I am only on the eve of day two, though I am really struggling with breakfast, not really into eggs, or big fatty meaty breakfast, any idea's? I was thinking I could pre make zucchini slice type thing or tuna/sweet potato rissoles (which I might add have gone viral in Aus ;-). The only other thing I have had a slight headache niggle all afternoon, which might be coffee related, as I have decided not to go black unless I really really need one.

Archived