loosing too much weight?

LauraR

I did the Whole30 for 30 strict days and went from about 112 pounds to 105 (I'm 5'3). Because it helped so much with my gut issues ( i have celiac disease) I continued to eat this way, just adding in sugar here and there. My concern is that I am continuing to lose weight! Today I weighed in at 98 pounds. I do get hungry between meals and would like to eat a snack but my food choices are so limited I end up waiting for the next meal. I don't feel like I can eat more a meal times. Any ideas?

• Moderators

If you are getting hungry between meals, you either need to add an extra meal (or two) so that you are eating 4 or 5 meals per day, or eat more at each meal. You may also need to revisit the Whole9 meal template and consider whether you need more protein and/or fat in your meals - http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

I ate 5 or 6 meals per day for a long time after beginning the Whole30 way of eating. It took me more than a year before I was comfortable eating only three times per day.

Archived