Free Paleo e-book available on Amazon TODAY ONLY!

ashleycolette

Hey guys - Just saw that this e-book is available for free to download today. Even if you're like me, and don't have a kindle, you can still read it online.

Perfectly Paleo - 30 Unique and Delicious Paleo Diet Recipes

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BHP6N3K/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00BHP6N3K&linkCode=as2&tag=foodrene-20

I forgot to mention it's free on Kindle. :rolleyes:

So far loving the book, even the parts about grains. She continually touts the benefits of broth. I may just apply some of her meal ideas to my own.

When I was growing up, my parents would have a cow and pig butchered every year. My Mom always requested the heads, which she would boil and turn into brunswick stew. Quite delicious stuff, except if I make it now, I'd have to leave out a few things or make some substitutions. She would also have certain parts smoked for the sole purpose of seasoning greens/beans/peas as they cooked. She also made a lot of recipes that she learned from a woman who cleaned/cooked for my grandparents and her great g-mas cookbook.

Speaking of books, anyone have another recommendation after reading It Starts with Food? Recipes, food advice or information, Paleo cookbooks??

There are so many I lose count! Next after ISWF most of us get Well Fed by Melissa Joulwan. I get most of my recipes online.

nomnompaleo.com

paleodietlifestyle.com

everydaypaleo.com

goodbyegrains.com

balancedbites.com

fastpaleo.com

paleomg.com

And our own moderator, Tom has a great one called wholelifeeating.com

Often, I pick out something I want to fix and google it: #paleo pork chops #paleo meatballs #paleo breakfast casserole

Then there are sites like chowstalker.com that compile all kinds of recipes from multiple sites.

Don't worry, you will find many options. Sometime too many to choose from.

And Derval started a thread here somewhere for all of us to post the links to our pinterest boards, which many of us use as an online recipe file to save recipes we find and want to try later.

• 1 month later...

Archived