Whole30, here I come!

Laura Osborne Bozeman

Day 20: March 18

Volunteered at the school this morning and didn't have time to fix breakfast before I went. Didn't get home until almost 11am.

B/L: leftover salmon and sweet potatoes

late afternoon snack: pineapple, 3 eggs in coconut oil, black olives

D: ground beef with onions, mushrooms, carrots, bell peppers, black olives in coconut oil

Day 21: March 19

Had a half spoonful of coconut oil to take some vitamin D this morning. I also took some kelp/iodine since I've started using sea salt without it. My table salt, which had iodine, had dextrose in it. Grrr.

B: leftover ground meat mix from last night

L: leftover ground meat mix with a little leftover sweet potatoes

I feel better today than I have in a few days. I was really sore after the ren festival (pushing the stroller with Claire up hills and over huge sticks, etc. and lots and lots of walking) And no nuts since sunday.

D: "chic-fil-a" chicken nuggets (basically chicken breast coated with salt, pepper and paprika - no almond meal or coconut flour, just plain chicken), cucumber slices, red pepper slices, and grape tomatoes in olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Day 22: March 20

B: 3 eggs in evoo, cherry tomatoes, bell pepper slices

Made ghee in the microwave while I cooked and began eating my breakfast. Easy peasy!

L: leftover ground beef mix with ghee and guacamole, pineapple

Baking some bone-free pork ribs with a dry spice rub. Yum! Haven't figured out what veggies we are having. Maybe another salad of some sort. Hmm, that sounds good.

snack: handful of olives

D: pork ribs with cucumber, tomato and red pepper with balsamic vinegar and olive oil

Day 23: March 21

B: leftover ground meat mix, cherry tomatoes

L: leftover pork ribs, lettuce tomato cucumber salad with evoo and balsamic vinegar, was still hungry so had a small handful of macadamia nuts in ghee

D: BIG salad because I am starving today. Hungry hungry hungry! Lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, ground beef mix, guacamole, taco seasoning, evoo and balsamic vinegar. That should fill me up!

Ok, I feel full. LOL. One week to go. Although, I may go for 45 days. Not feeling the "i feel amazing" yet.

Day 27 - March 25

Four days left! Feeling pretty good. TMI: having a second period this month. It's weird. Started on Friday (mar 22), which means it was about 3 weeks since last one. I've noticed on past diets (not that this is a diet!) that when I start losing weight, I have at least one off-cycle period, probably due to estrogen stored in fat being released. At least that is my guess. My jeans actually fit again, comfortably. They had gotten to where I could barely button them, definitely not sit in them comfortably. Hooray! My skin seems a bit clearer, too. Sleeping pretty heavily. I can't remember the last time I couldn't sleep through the night, although, Claire has been sleeping through the night, so it's definitely easier to just sleep on through.

B: none, volunteered this morning. no time for breakfast

L: 2 cans salmon, cucumber, black olives, tomatoes, guacamole, evoo and balsamic vinegar; blackberries YUM!

D: ground beef mix up with spinach and sweet potatoes. Blackberries.

Day 30!!!!!! March 28

OMG, I made it!!!! I'm still going to be whole 30 until Sunday, though. Also, trying to finish up ISWF so I am sure about how to reintroduce foods.

B: 3 eggs in coconut oil, guacamole, salsa, and black olives. FULL. Which doesn't usually happen for me with eggs.

L: salmon salad

D: roast beef with green beans and carrots.

Archived