Hard Boiled Egg Issue?

emsers

So I'm not positive, but my stomach/digestion has been feeling off the last three days and I'm thinking it's hard boiled eggs? I'm eating way more eggs in general during the Whole 30 than I did before but I haven't had any issue until I added hard boiled eggs. Is it possible that those upset my stomach but others forms of cooking don't bother me? Or maybe I've just eaten too many eggs recently?

That happens to me sometimes. I wonder if it has something to do with the fat used in cooking. I know when I eat hard boiled eggs, I try to eat them as part of a meal with enough fat, but I don't always succeed, since it's so easy for hb eggs to feel like their own little self contained minimeals. All wrapped up in a neat little package.

Don't know if that's anything like your experience. What do you eat with your hard boiled eggs?

Hmmm... thanks for all the thoughts. I didn't eat any eggs today (in any form) and my stomach was a bit better, but not 100% (though that could still be leftover from yesterday.) I think I'll leave them out for a day or two and then see.

In the meantime, definitely try to get more sleep! I will admit this week was too low on sleep, high on stress, and I'm still getting over a cold so all of those could be factors.

Yesterday I had to pack dinner to-go (and I had eaten a bigger lunch) so I made two hard boiled eggs plus a whole bunch of carrots and a babaganoush dip. I just pointed to the hard boiled eggs because that was the only food I haven't eaten so far on my 30 days. (I'm on day 38.)

I'll keep experimenting.

Archived