How does my Daily meal plannin look?

Austin Harris

This is an average day for me. Of course, some days meat choices are different as well as veggies but this is about what I do everyday.

Pre-workout: 1 tbsp Almond butter

Post-workout: chicken

Breakfast- 5 eggs cooked in coconut oil, half cup veggie, and 1/2 avocado

or

3 eggs cooked in coconut oil, palm size serving of meat, cup broccoli

Lunch - Two palm size servings protein, 2 cups of some veggie.. usually broccoli

Dinner- 1-2 palm size sevings protein normally, Veggie and half-whole sweet potato

Most food is cooked in coconut oil/olive oil.

Just started whole 30, came from already being paleo. Had to give up protein shakes, fruit, honey and sneak added sugars.

Stats: 20 years old, 164 pounds, trying to gain muscle mass, still @ around 13%bf... Goal is below 8%.

Crossfit as my workout. 3 days a week I will also through in a lifting session in the afternoon.

Hi Austin,

How do you feel?

I know everything is an adjustment, but according to ISWF your Pre-WO meal should be half a serving of meat, and an optional half serving of fat. Since almond butter is on the "limit" section of the fats (see http://whole9life.com/itstartswithfood/ ISWF resources "Shopping List") you possibly should think about limiting your consumption of it to a couple days a week as suggested in ISWF. Then depending on your exehrtion level of your exercise incorporate a stachy vegetable with your Post-WO chicken.

Archived