Vibeke's Whole30 :-)

So, this is excited. Almost done with my first day. As some of you know, Im a sugaraddict and because of that I can't even have stevia or Erythol etc either. So this way of eating fits me perfect.

Food I ate today is aprox. clean chicken and veggis like carrots and tomatoes. A lots of it ! I have a really big apetite, so we're talking 2-3kg of veggis here.

Things that I truly going to miss ( I hope Im not of course) is diet sodas and gum! That's always been a savier when the cravings sneaking, but this time everything of that is eleminated :-)

I'll be in touch :-)

Hello! Day 2 is here and soon its evening. I find it hard to cook meals because Im a terrible cook. But today I surprised myself with seriously good breakfast and dinner, we will see what's the last meal is going to be. :-)

Im also surprised that I haven't had any sugarcravings yet, maybe Im a little too early to cheer for that, but Im surprised though. Because Im a sugaraddict I don't eat fruit, berries or any other kind who has sugar in it. My challange is to don't eat gum and only drink water through the day. Before I only drank diet coke, never water unless I was excercising, and that's not good for the body at all!

I will come back later today before bedtime to write down my meals and so on. :)

V

Today I have been really tired. I dont know why, but I had to take a nap after lunch and are still very tired...

My food today :

Breakfast - 120g egghvites, 2 tbs of cocosa, broccoli, mushrooms and a lots of garlic and ginger.

Lunch - 170g of chicken,1/2 can of coconutmilk, 1 tbs cocosa , garlic , 500g tomatoes and a little bit broccoli.

Dinner - 1 egg, 100g eggwhites, 2 tbs cocosa, 85 g chicken, 500g tomatoes and lots of fresh herbs.

Looking for a new day tomorrow :-)

You have the world's coolest name! Where are you from?

Holding a good thought that you continue to feel good off of sugar. Great start!

A couple of thoughts: Make sure you don't weigh and measure your food, by the way; and eat the whole egg, not just egg whites. Just follow the meal template and continue to enjoy eating. :)

Yesterday I was terrible tired and had to take a nap after lunch. It went very well beside that though:)

First thing in the morning I was at the gym training some cardio before breakfast. Breakfast was eggs, cocosa and veggis. I also lifted weights yesterday so I had pre and post wo meal. Chicken and veggis. My lunch got a bit late but I made a delicious meal with couliflower and chicken with coconutmilk. Last meal I had chicken and a lots of tomatoes and coconutoil.

No sugarcravings !!! So happy!!!

Day 4 today:)

Yesterday I ate 3kg of tomatoes and 550grams of broccoli. Of course I ate chicken as well for 5 meals as I was working out. But yesterday was PAIN. I was i pain. I had a lots of cravings, and was nearly going to the store 4 times to buy candy!!! It all ended when I took a bowl with coconutflakes and coconutmilk together and ate it all!!! I was SO stuffed, but no longer craving.... The sugardragon almost got me ! Usj...

This evening I got INTENSE cravings :( Oh boy.. Therefore I had to snack a lot today. Raw cocoabeans and coconutoil. Made som "chocolate" and now Im kind of satisfied. This make me soooo angry!!! I just have to get it out :angry: . Maybe its my hormones? I have always had an insane craving a week before my ovulation or my periode. I thought of having Chromium tabs today, but they contained rice flour, and therefore I didnt dare to take them. Is it okay to take this although it has this ingredient? Happy to get answer ! :-)

Archived