Rita N's first Whole30 - New Beginning

Rita N

I am 46 and I have been feeling years older than I am. I have struggled with my health over the last few years and my weight forever. I have been ready for a change, but change is hard. I need to lose 100lbs and I hope that with starting this whole30 and posting here I will keep my self accountable. I am too young and life is not over. I am excited to start. I cleaned out the fridge, went to the store and bought good groceries, and I have excercise videos to do. Now I have to put it all together.

Here is to me and everyone who is starting today. Yeah!!! :D

You can do it! Don't look at 100 lbs to lose, just follow the program, focus on your meals and your goal of 30 days. Take it day by day or meal by meal. I recommended getting the W30 daily emails and checking out the forum regularly. Go Rita, go Rita, go!

Thank you Mom2A&M. I did sign up for the emails I am going to think of the weight loss as secondary to my health. I am planning to be here regularly to post and see what others are doing to keep going. It is hard. There are sneaky things in a lot of the food out there, even when you think it is natural.

OK so it is the end of Day 1. I am feeling tired, a little cranky and my mind is talking to me to eat some girl scot cookies that are here (not my cookies). I am going to remain strong, but so hard.

What I ate today:

Meal 1

chicken wings

apple

pickle

Meal 2

brussels sprouts with butter

chicken breast

chicken drumstick

pomegranate airls

Meal 3

ny steak

brussels sprouts Y cauliflower with butter

pecans

drank lots of water today

excercse walking

Good start. Yay for me

Day 2

I have had a major headache today. I was good today despite the headache. Hard though especially eating out, but I made it through today. I did not excersize today, but did go shopping and walked for a couple of hours. Only had 2 meals, but because I got up late. I hope the withdrawals end soon.

Meal 1

3 eggs

Steak

No vegies as nothing OK to eat at restraunt and I am alergic to the some of the fruit in mixed fruit cup.

Meal 2

smoked turkey breast

beef brisket

green beans

didn't drink as much water as I should have

drank unsweetened ice tea

Archived