Avacado

So it's all I've had this morning that would resemble a veggie. Ah well, there's always tomorrow morning.

I don't do it often but sometimes my breakfast or a snack is only protein and fat. That's infinitely better than a meal of ONLY VEGGIES.

Browsing cooking and recipe sharing sections here might inspire you to give your morning meals a twist. I am 100% positive that it's possible to find an acceptable way to eat veggies in the morning. It might take time, but I am also positive that you'll love them eventually. Good luck!

No need to eat "breakfast food" for breakfast. I put a beef stew in the crock pot before bed last night and it was delicious this morning! If you start thinking in terms of Meal 1, Meal 2, Meal 3, instead of the traditional expectations, you open yourself up to a lot more possibilities.

I love having leftovers for my Meal One. I'm pretty much guaranteed to get a serving or two of veggies when I do that. If I do typical "breakfast food", I do lean towards eggs and a meat with a few veggies thrown in if I scramble the eggs-the other way I get a full serving of veggies is to have sweet potatoes with spinach.

I agree with Maryann and Colleen. Leftover dinner makes a great meal one.

Robin, I never disagree with you. Well, there was that aversion to whole chickens, but I digress. I so dislike raw veggies. Not sure why. They ick me out.

I agree with Maryann and Colleen. Leftover dinner makes a great meal one.

Robin, I never disagree with you. Well, there was that aversion to whole chickens, but I digress. I so dislike raw veggies. Not sure why. They ick me out.

Lol. That's hilarious. We all have our "stuff", I guess... You'll be proud to know, I've even bare-hands touched the last two I've cooked! I will still probably never not throw up at the thought of the feet, but in a zombie apocalypse situation, I might not die.

Archived