Switch sparkling juice

Laststraw

I work in a school cafe and we have recently started selling this to the kids. i was wondering if it is compliant. I sure it feeds the Sugar Demon, but it sounds like something different to drink. I am having a hard time with just water and tea.

I am on day 12.

Here is what is in it:

Ingredients:

100% Juice (Filtered Sparkling Water Sufficient to Reconstitute Juice Concentrates, Apple, Grape, Acerola and Cherry Juice Concentrates), Natural Flavors, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)

serving size 8 oz.

I personally wouldn't drink this because, although it looks compliant (wondering about those "natural flavors" though...), it would turn my teeny little vanquished sugar dragon into a rampaging beast. I get tired of tea and water too (even with all the wonderful teas out there) and will switch it up to include kombucha, LaCroix sparkling waters, or yummy bone broth.

I have never tried kombucha, what is it anyway? Sparlkling waters I am not a fan of, but I may have to try them again to see if it is the change I need.

Kombucha is a slightly sweet, tart, fizzy, tea like drink. You can find it at health food stores, refigerated and in bottles. It's really good!

Kombucha is one of the happiest things about my Whole30. And, there are so many things. Kombucha is a yummy, yummy fermented tea. A safe brand is GT. It starts sweetened, but is safe because it does not have added sugar after it is fermented. It is yummy and can help your digestive system. I heard good things about all of the flavors, but absolutely love the gingerade. It is like Arnold Palmer meets gingerale.

I have read that it is a good idea to start slow. I haven't seen many people who drink a whole bottle. I am at about four ounces that I dilute with cold water.

Gt's Gingerade is the bomb. It has become my new adult beverage. :)

I love it so much I may need to pick up a part time job to afford the stuff... Lol

Seriously it tastes great, and has really settled my digestive issues

I love it so much I may need to pick up a part time job to afford the stuff... Lol

Seriously it tastes great, and has really settled my digestive issues

I am shocked you don't make your own from a muthah.

Archived