Yet another newbie

Whipple

Hi,

I'm new here--new to the forum as well as to this whole site and diet. A friend recommended it to me after seeing a drastic improvement in her health. I've had chronic pain issues for way too long. My range of motion is getting worse and worse, and the migraines come very frequently. I'm hoping this diet will bring me back to where I can do stuff again and take care of my family properly. I'm a homeschooling mom of 5, going on 6. I'm hoping we'll see such a drastic improvement in my health that my husband will give this a try and see drastic improvement as well.

Good luck to you! I just started today as well... I have been reading up on the lifestyle for a while now though and have led a kind of paleo-ish lifestyle for the past two months... Doing it because of the same reason, tired of waking up every morning like a truck hit me with back pain... Though that is mostly gone since I started to cut out a lot of things since those two months. But I wanted to do the whole30 to see what I am really sensible to. The first day is the hardest I guess... for me anyways I am in the mindset of can't have this can't have that and I am bummed out - ALREADY! But I know I need to fix my point of view! Just stick with it and it will get easier I hope! :D

I also suffer with chronic pain and am sure that you are going to get relief from this. It may take a while longer depending on what the problems are, but many here report that migraines are among the first things to get better, and go away. Welcome, and good luck to you both! I'm on Day 21 today and really having a blast. Not pain-free but much, much less and other things getting better as well.

Archived