Time to Get Real

Jameca

Day 0

Since the beginning of this year I've done really well cutting out most processed foods and have basically eliminated all gluten products. And then this past weekend happend. I spent it being a gluttonous fat kid at a friends bachelorette party and am feeling pretty crappy as a result.

I'm determined to get serious and be successful for the next 30 days. I'm no longer allowing myself to think "well I've done really good all week so I can slack a little bit this weekend."

30 days. The WHOLE 30 days.

Start Date: 3/11/2013

End Date: 4/10/2013

Goal: complete 30 consecutive days of clean, Whole9-centered eating.

Plan: Do not eat ((grains, dairy, soy, gluten, sugars, processed foods)). Workout 5 days a week for at least 45 minutes. Sleep at least 7.5 hours a night.

Inspirational Quote of the Day: "I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it."

Day 1

Inspirational Quote of the Day: Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.

I wansn't that hungry today (probably because of the carb overload this past weekend) so it made it really easy to eat well.

Lunch: big veggie salad with hearts of palm, avocado, tomato, mushroom, and carrots

Snack: half an avocado sprinkled with cumin

Dinner: Grilled chicken, sauteed squash and zucchini, riced cauliflower, and sweet potato hash

Dessert: blueberries and a banana

Workout: AMRAP 20 mins ((10 wall balls, 10 pushups, 10 figure 8 holds, 10 box jumps)). 3 rounds/1min each of farmers walk and walking push press.

Archived