Endurox R4 Fruit Punch

bCloud09c

Welcome! But no way Jose Brandon. ;) Sorry. First of all, we always always always recommend real food over processed formulas. For just about anything. Ever. Second, this one is packed with less-than-stellar ingredients that veer way outside of our program guidelines. I've highlighted the problem ingredients for easy reference

Contains milk and soy.

Ingredients:

Dextrose, maltodextrin, whey protein concentrate, soy protein isolate, fructose, sucrose, citric acid, soy lecithin, natural flavors, red beet (for color), guar gum, l-glutamine, magnesium carbonate, vitamin E acetate, salt, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), potassium phosphate.

Here's a link to the basic program guidelines - I might recommend giving this a read through so you're a little more familiar with the program:http://whole9life.com/2012/08/the-whole30-program/

Brandon, as Robin said above, real food is really what the W30 is all about. I know some people use Lara bars in an emergency but it would not be something to use on a regular basis. A hard boiled egg is awesome for pre workout and lean protein and possibly some sweet potato for post workout.

Archived