WholeNila

Nila

Love the pic! It fits. Does any part of what you're dealing with involve boredom? Do you need to shake things up somehow? That's what I'm hearing, but I could be totally off base. I just know that when I don't feel totally balanced emotionally, I look,for ways to treat/pamper myself.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coloring inside the lines is boring. Just make sure it's still a pretty picture at the end of the day. I'm doing good.....work has been super stressful lately but it hasn't negatively affected my eating choices. Although I got a run in this weekend and felt like I was dragging a semi behind me!

I got it together today. Mostly. No sugar, grains, dairy, legumes or seed oils entered the body. I was a hungry hippo though. And so I may have eaten too much...carby foods in particular. I'll take it.

Eaten:

Egg casserole (egg, pork, sun dried tomatoes, onion, zucchini, basil)

Beef minute steak, beets, apple

Macadamia nuts, apple

Egg casserole, pesto, bacon

Almond milk, coconut butter

Coconut butter...maybe not fan after all. The texture is not a happy thing and the taste is too strong. For me. You may all continue to love it.

Slept 8 hours last night.

I may or may not have spent a lot of time consuming news today. What a week!

Peace.

Hello. I'm alive. I am 85-90% paleo. And I'm okay with that. Mostly I'm very busy. I have new projects and am working through some other potential new business. Also I'm spending less time in "cyberspace" (remember that term?) and more with the real people - and dogs - in my life. Because I may be in the Whole9 forum less and less, I want to invite any of you who regularly exchange thoughts with me here to send a message if you're interested in connecting elsewhere or via email. I have no expectations for that so there's no guilt if you don't, okay? You've all been so wonderful! Go be good to yourselves!

Archived