Encouragement Needed Badly!!!

Does anyone have a pep talk they can share why I need/want to get back on Whole 30? I want to, all around me no one else wants to. I did great when I was on it and why am I having the worst time ever getting back into it. I remember reading chapters saying...yep that's me and yep I do that. I think just the smallest understanding or encouragement will get be back up. I appreciate any stories to share!

Why does it matter that all around you, no one else wants to? Whole30 is about living your best life. Part of that life is living with others who live differently and make wildly different food choices. You do Whole30 for you and no one else. If you want to do it, then do it. If you don't want to, then don't. You're a grown-up and you are allowed to make these choices for yourself. What might be holding you back?

Maybe you can pep yourself. This is your whole life. It sounds as though lack of support is bringing you down and you came here knowing that you can find support.

You said you want to. What is it that is making you want to? What motivates you?

• 3 weeks later...

You are worth it. You are worth being healthy. You are worth being happy. You are worth tiger blood!

You are the outlier in your circle of friends and family. You change the shape of the experience.

When you are feeling amazing, and you're ten-fifteen days into it, everyone will want a dose of what you have and will be coming to you for tips and advice. Why? Because you're the expert. Why? Because you took that chance on yourself, and did something out of the box that no one else was doing. You did the hard work, and your results of vitality, health, energy, and aesthetics will show to the rest of your world.

You are a role model.

if for no other reason under the sun, do it for YOU.

Archived