i am new to whole30 and have a few questions

nana

is absorbic acid ok it was in applesauce (small amount) that i ate

it seems like my meals are small compared to others I am female 55yrs old 5'7' 130lbs (all of my weight is in my stomach

here is what i eat:B-1 egg small piece of sausage piece of banana with almond butter

L- 2 salmon cakes saurkrout sometimes raw veggies

D- last night was steamed zukkini with marinari sauce and ground beef piece of

banana and or a few grapes

and i am feeling fairly full at the time but want snacks in between

i have never eaten huge amounts of anything except sugar so to make these meals bigger is hard

Am i doing ok?

I meant to say is naturally derived citric acid ok (in my marinara sauce) oh and also what about sodium chloride....

i think adding veggies to breakfast is a good idea Are some veggies better than others

and it took me forever and ever to fall asleep last night Will this get better...I took a magnesium

thanks for replying

Yes, ascorbic acid is just vitamin C, it is used to keep apples from browning/oxidizing. It is ok to eat. Sodium chloride is table salt, so that is ok too. I would add another egg and/or sausage patty to breakfast. That will keep you from being so hungry in between meals. Good job!

If you are feeling hungry between meals, try adding some some fat.

Also, I can't eat fruit before noon - especially something as sugary as a banana - without being hungry all day. Something about eting fruit in the morning sets off my cravings. This is completely varied from person to person, but that is how my body works. Maybe try not eating fruit until later in the day and test to see what happens.

Archived