Whole30 bloggers

gatork

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone! I wanted to share that I will be leading a Whole30 starting October 1st! The majority of my recipes on my blog, Popular Paleo, are Whole30 compliant, save for a little honey and coconut palm sugar here and there.  If anyone is looking for a new resource, I will be sharing my experience (and a bunch of new recipes) there. 

Cheers!

I just used your recipe for chicken tikka masala. Love it! 

I'm thrilled to find this thread! I have a blog -- a lot of it restaurant-related -- but there is content regarding my personal relationship with food. It is, quite honestly, the glue that brings and holds my life together. I love everything about it.

I'm beginning my Whole30 journey on March 10 and plan to blog at least once a week about my experience. My blog is www.EatItSTL.com,

Just out of curiosity, I'd like to obtain permission to use the Whole9/Whole30/ISFW logos (which of course will link back to the site). Where do I go for that?

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is strictly paleo, and mostly Whole30 compliant (really only the treats are not)!

Love this post topic!!!I 

www.thefreckledfoodie.com

I'm soooooo thankful you and others posted their blogs here!

I actually found yours and this Whole30 on Pinterest--my complete justification for increasing my knowledge for the good of life. :)

I don't have a blog (yet), but I love reading everyone's personal journey.

Yeah! I love this and would love to follow others in their whole endeavors.... Mine is wholekindoflife.wordpress.com 

I have blogged about my past Whole30 and am currently blogging about my Whole45 and hopefully future balancing acts :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am currently following my Whole30 journey daily on my blog. I post pictures of all my food with links to the recipes that I use. I cook several totally new meals every few days. I am new to paleo and so the whole 30 is a completely new way of eating for me. My blog link is below.

I have 2 blogs. The first one is 'mixes' (seasoning mixes, baking mixes, meal mixes). It started out with a lot of non compliant foods (I've been at it for years) but then when my husband and daughter had to go gluten free I veered into gluten free baking mixes. Now I find myself modifying a lot of the recipes to be whole 30 compliant (take out the sugar and corn starch and add in tapioca starch). I find the seasoning mixes very useful with food prep, especially now!

http://mixitupcookbook.blogspot.ca/

The other one is a parenting type blog. Sometimes it makes people very angry... but it's fun to write.... I plan on writing up my whole 30 success story in it when I'm done (I'm on day 25 now). I think it might be nice for other mothers to know it's possible to eat healthy even when you're frazzled with a toddlers and preschoolers. (And how the energy boost it gives you actually makes it easier!)

http://igaveupbynoon.blogspot.ca/

Hi to all you Whole30'ers from sunny Australia!

I'm only on Day 4 of my journey and I'm writing all about it on my blog www.susansthermomixup.com and FB page :

facebook/susansthermomixup

The hardest bit has been to watch people eat my favourite things in front of me - I think if I locked myself in my house the whole day and surrounded myself with greens, meat, eggs and sweet potatoes I'd be fine.  

I've done a 30 day meal planner which I'm amending as I go with links to recipes and photos.  And also a warning against drinking a potentially lethal smoothie!   I can see why they are not encouraged on this programme.  

Happy blogging everyone!

Well day 3 almost over this. I have to admit I woke up today more refreshed than ever but it seems now I'm having difficulty at lunch time. I've had salad chicken and eggs for 3 days and now getting tired. Any lunch ideas?

Also what I find most difficult is drinking. Anything else but water permitted?

Parched,

Teresa

• 3 months later...

On Day 8 of my first Whole30, and I'm blogging as more of an accountability tool and to track what I'm eating. Originally started the blog four years ago when I was counting calories and pretty much following the SAD - what a difference four years makes! I hope that maybe my blog will helps others too - I'm a single gal on a budget with a full-time job, so planning makes a big difference in my week, and I share some of my tips and tricks learned from pros along the way.

blubberbumpbuster.blogspot.com

Archived