Whole30 bloggers

gatork

I'm a home schooling mom of 10. This is my 2nd Whole30 and I've decided to keep my food log on my blog bc everyone is always asking me, "So what DO you eat?!" :)

www.marthaamdg.wordpress.com

ETA: I'm keeping it under "Food" category, so it is easier to only read that stuff if you're bored with the rest of my life. :)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I started up a blog with my last Whole30 and will be starting it up again for the one I'm starting on August 1st:

caveeatee.wordpress.com

I post my weekly cookups and lots of recipes :)

ETA:  I also suffer from severe (and sometimes crippling) anxiety - PTSD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder.  I intend on documenting the effects of a Whole30 on my symptoms too, in my blog.   

• 2 weeks later...

http://strictlypaleoish.com

Mostly recipes with a mix of Primal, Paleo and Whole30 compliant ones (older leans more towards Primal, newer more towards the Paleo and Whole30 end of the definition scale).

I'm currently doing my first Whole30 (Aug 12 - (incl.) Sep 10, 2013), and summarize the week each Sunday...

I would love to see you swing by, -WELCOME!

//Peter

Tried to leave a message on your blog, but wasn't able to....

How do you make whipped coconut milk?

Lovin' your food choices!  :o)

It's kind of a misnomer to called it whipped...hehe.  If you can find a can of the 'good stuff'...ie: when you shake the can you don't hear any sloshing...nice thick coconut milk...you can whip it with a fork and it makes a great whip cream or ice cream substitute!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I wanted to share that I will be leading a Whole30 starting October 1st! The majority of my recipes on my blog, Popular Paleo, are Whole30 compliant, save for a little honey and coconut palm sugar here and there.  If anyone is looking for a new resource, I will be sharing my experience (and a bunch of new recipes) there. 

Cheers!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived