Starting 4/1 whos in?

Sciuga

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How did everyone do? I am going until saturday , sunday being my first day back to normal. So far just in the month (as of last week) down 14 lbs over 3% body fat and over 1 on the BMI. And feel great

How did you do? What was or will be your first non whole 30 food?

Wow, congrats to everyone, really impressive results.

I lost a measly 3.5 pounds, but my weight has gone down something like13-14 pounds since switching to a Paleo diet last November. I made very minor modifications to my usual diet while doing the W30, so I think my weightloss is about right.

I had bacon for breakfast, but it was from my freezer and I think it may be W30 compliant. Whoops. So I guess I am actually doing a Whole 31.

Hi Everyone!

I lost 14.7 lbs! No measurements, because I forgot to take them at the beginning, but I too am wearing clothes I was unable to wear a month ago. I did some online shopping this weekend, and 2 dresses were waiting for me when I got home. It's so nice to feel pretty in my clothes, and to order a size small and know it will fit! From a girl who, as a teenager, had to shop in plus size stores, I feel like I'm living a fairy tale :)

I had breakfast with a friend and had milk in my coffee and cheddar cheese in my omelet. I ended up putting coconut milk (which I'd brough with me) in my second cup of coffee, because I like it better! The cheddar cheese was good, but the cheese plus the olives was too salty. I'd eaten at this place twice during my W30 and realize that I enjoyed my omelets without cheese just as much as the one with. About 2 hours after breakfast, my middle back started to hurt. I took Advil, and then realized that my whole mid-section felt kind of weird. It only last about an hour. I then had plain Greek yogurt with lunch, and a string cheese with dinner, and have had no reaction. Could the weird feeling after breakfast have been from the dairy? Who knows, but I kind of want to believe that it was! I'm not much of a milk/yogurt person, and I would do well to stay far away from cheese and ice cream ;)

I have given out the Whole9Life website to so many friends today, because I've posted about my journey on Facebook. After the heard my weight loss, everyone wants to do it. I wish they could understand that it's about SO much more than the weight (although that's a wonderful bonus!)

Keep the updates on results and reintro stories coming!

I lost 14.7 lbs! No measurements, because I forgot to take them at the beginning, but I too am wearing clothes I was unable to wear a month ago.

I also forgot to take measurements at the beginning, but I definitely lost a few inches. I am able to wear clothes I haven't been able to fit into for the past year. People at work keep asking me if I went clothes shopping and I am like "yeah, I went shopping in my closet"

Congrats, everyone!! Wonderful results!

I lost 13.6 pounds and 12.5" (measuring 6 different spots). And dropped my BMI by 2.3 points- enough to take me from the obese category to the overweight category. Very pleased! I still have 30ish pounds to go, so following a small splurge, I plan to continue Paleo/low carb eating and I definitely need to start increasing my exercise...

Congrats everyone for completely their Whole 30 and the results all sound amazing.

My final results were a weight loss of 11 pounds and 10.75 inches total from waist, hips, chest, calves, thighs and arms. I still have 7 pounds to go till I'm at my goal weight, but I have a feeling it won't be much longer till I'm staring at that number on the scale. Pretty pleased with those results. Yesterday I celebrated with two glasses of wine, a rainbow roll and some baked brie. Now on to my next Whole 30 or more like Whole 60 challenge.

Again, congrats everyone! I have only lost 5 pounds, but I still really enjoyed the experience and feel great! And I finally caved in and had some dairy and cheese yesterday, which apparently agreed with me. Today I have been completely compliant again, even though I am well aware that this is not a W30 anymore. Be proud of yourselves, people!

• 4 weeks later...

I fell WAY off the wagon, and decided to start another Whole30 on July 1st. Then I realized that I couldn't, and shouldn't, wait. I have some stuff going on this month, but started a Whole26-ish today! I've also started a blog on my weight-loss saga, and the Whole30. Check it out if you're interested!

Archived