miss mess Whole30 round 2!

missmess

Hello! I loved my previous Whole30 so much - that I am back for more!

I had amazing results - lost 11 lbs, 3.8 inches, slept AMAZING and most importantly- no headaches!

However, when I got off, the sugar dragon was still alive. And then I went to Costa Rica for a week... so here I am again.......ready to slay the sugar dragon.....LETS DO THIS!

post-13095-0-63761800-1364772100_thumb.j

Happy day 1!

it was hard waking up this morning for Crossfit.. after a week of relaxing at the beach... doing anything was tough on a monday morning!

breakfast: 3 eggs with mushrooms, olives, pork sausage and broccoli. Side of avocado. handful of strawberries and blueberries

lunch: paleoOMG stuffed sweet potato, large serving of broccoli. side of guac and carrots

snack: handful of nuts and raisins

dinner: stuffed pepper with a lot of veggies inside & beef. side of brussell sprouts. and bananas

bring on the TIGER BLOOD :P

day 2

terrible night of sleep! Cats woke me up at 3am and I couldn't fall asleep. Because of that, I was hungry all day. I did make it to CF at 6am

post WOD: half sweet potato

breakfast: 830am- 3 eggs (mushrooms, olives, broccoli and tomatos) half avocado, 3 small pork sausage patties, blueberries and strawberries

around 11: 00pm : handful of sunflower nuts

lunch: 1245- two small stuffed sweet potatos with a large helping of broccoli, guac and carrots

dinner 6:00-: big bowl of sausage, peppers and onions

I am fading fast so I wanted to eat early...

today was crappy! :wacko:

OMG.... I'm day two also.... Friggin neighbors up yapping and partying real loud kept waking me up..... Finally snapped at 1:30 and started yelling at them like I was a crazed maniac... They shut up :). Worst is not sleeping when you gotta get up and work out!!!

Anyway power through.... You got this ....

Day 3

today was better! slept like a slug last night.

post WOD: half sweet potato

breakfast: 830am- 2 eggs & one banana turned into pancakes with blueberries, 2 small pork sausage patties, avocado slices, pineapple and strawberries

around 11: 00pm : handful of sunflower nuts

lunch: 1245- avocado burger, tomatoes, with a large helping of broccoli, guac and carrots

dinner 6:00-: mushroom/onion/spinach stuffed chicken breast with spinach on the side and cooked apples

Day 4!

I went to CF and really didnt feel like eating afterwards...

8:30 breakfast: three eggs (mushroom, tomato, olives and broccoli) 1 sausage, couple slices of avocado, pineapple and strawberries

12:45: 'taco' bowl! on the fly I made: beef, tomatoes, onions, olives and avocado mixed up. Big side of broccoli

3:45 1 apple

6:00 chicken and sausage with spinach and 1 banana

Day 5

crossfit

830 breakfast: three eggs (mushrooms, broccoli and tomatoes) avocado slices, 2 sausage patties, strawberries and pineapple

1245: taco bowl! with a large side of broccoli and a small applesauce

3:30ish handful of pistachios

6:00 Pat made crab legs & the most delish steak, with a side of asparagus

Day6

9:00 breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled and three breakfast sausage

Open WOD 13.5

12:00 lara bar

1:30 lunch: burger on a lettuce wrap with avocado and tomatoes, side salad filled with tons of veggies

4:00ish dried pineapple

6:30 sundried tomato meatballs and asparagus

tomorrow I have to attend a baby shower. Even though I have been through these situations before on Whole30, I am still nervous! I plan to eat before and bring a small snack in case there isn't anything whole30 compliant. Cross your fingers for me!! :D

survived day 7... barely!

Had the baby shower this afternoon - which there was barely anything to eat! Thank goodness I brought an apple and some almond butter.

The brunch/buffet had so much food, but hardly anything was compliant! All was available was some salmon and greens. I had to ask for olive oil for dressing. It really made me think about how much bad stuff is out there! I asked the manager what didn't have milk or butter and he said the tortellini lol

Oh well! I made it through :)

breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled, 3 sausage patties

lara bar

lunch: greens & salmon, apple & almond butter

bowl of chili once I came home

dinner: chicken with apples!

can't wait fo 2 week to start! I feel GREAT :)

day 8

CF - hit a PR! 183# front squat. pretty stoked!

8:30 3 eggs (mushroom, tomatoes and olives) slices of avocado, sweet potato hash (pork apples & sweet pots) with a couple blackberries and strawberries cut up

12:30 big bowl of spicy pineapple chili and a bowl of steamed broccoli

3:30 apple and a handful of pistachios

6:30 sausage stuffed apples... really yummy!!

I am feeling great today, having an awesome workout really can lift your mood. Pat is looking great, I am so proud of him for sticking through this with me. I am pretty jelly, his belly is shrinking! NOT FAIR haha

day 9

CF - day 2 of test week. didn't hit my previous PR for deadlift - frustrated! Not sure if its the diet or what. anywho..

8:30 2 eggs & 1 banana fritters, sweet potato hash, avocado slices and 1 mango

12:45 tuna fish mixed with avocado and apples in lettuce wraps with a side of broccoli

3:30ish raisins and almonds

6:30 PaleOMG pork chops with blackberry glaze (soooo good) with spinach and banana

it was goregous in NJ today - felt great to break out the grill and sit on the balcony for dinner. B)

post-13095-0-83399600-1365554830_thumb.j

day 10

CF was a doozy today!

had a half banana before CF

breakfast: 3 eggs, tomato, mush & olives. sweet potato hash, avocado slices, strawberries and blackberries

lunch: stuffed sweet potato (with chicken, onions, spinach and garlic) with a large helping of broccoli

3:30ish 1 banana with almond butter

6:30 went to dinner at chili's as a family friend is in town. this was tough! but I had steak (with no butter) avocado slices, large helping of steamed broccoli

day 11

breakfast: 1 banana, 2 eggs fritters. sweet potato hash, avocado slices, strawberries and blackberries

lunch: avocado chicken salad wraps and broccoli

3:30ish 1 banana with almond butter

6:30 sausage and peppers with sweet potato chips

day 12

post WOD: pupkin and banana drink

breakfast: 3 eggs(tomatoes/olives) avocado slices, strawberries and blackberries

lunch: sunbutter & strawberry 'jam' burger with spinach, carrots and guac

3:30ish apple sauce

6:30 steak, cauliflower and bananas

day 13

breakfast:3 eggs with 3 small pork sausage patties

1 apple and a handful of grapes

lunch: big salad with a ton of veggies and eggs

3:30ish fruit smoothie with bananas, peaches, pineapple and almond butter

dinner: sundried tomato meatballs! with spinach

6:30 sausage and peppers with sweet potato chips

Archived