Buffalo Chicken Nuggets. Is this SWYPO?

CraftyCarnivore

I once asked about making paleo chicken nuggets for my toddler, but eating them myself. I had made it clear that I've never been a fan of chicken nuggets, but I didn't want to have to deal with making two meals over it. They were deemed o.k.

I think to some degree, SWYPO is something you have to decide for yourself. We all have our old favorites that we know deep in our hearts we're trying to recreate when we do a paleo version of it.

If buffalo wings/strips/nuggets were a no brakes food for you, or a " binge " food, then I would say to avoid them....

Otherwise it's pretty much just a spicy chicken patty.... I'd say they are alright as long as they aren't a recreation trigger....but their probably are better choices for chicken

For me it would be something new to try with chicken. I think sometimes things tend to be over complicated. Just ask yourself if you are making them because you miss processed chicken nuggets or you want to try something different. Will it trigger a desire to run to McDonalds or some other place that sells nasty nuggets? Will you mindlessly eat them?

I think I might try them because I have some ground chicken and I don't particularly like ground chicken to be honest, so this will give me a reason to use it.

For me it would be something new to try with chicken. I think sometimes things tend to be over complicated. Just ask yourself if you are making them because you miss processed chicken nuggets or you want to try something different. Will it trigger a desire to run to McDonalds or some other place that sells nasty nuggets? Will you mindlessly eat them?

I think I might try them because I have some ground chicken and I don't particularly like ground chicken to be honest, so this will give me a reason to use it.

I love your outlook on things. You are always so sensible. :)

Archived