Let's Do It AGAIN!

Colleen Roy

Here we go again....no, really, I mean it. We are doing a whole30 again. And this time, we are going to make it till day 30. We did it once, last July, we can do it again. We NEED to do it again. NO foolin'!

Monday, April 1:

Meal One: Sweet potato hash with steak & two fried eggs, 1 cup coffee with coconut milk

Meal Two: Spaghetti squash with beef sauce.

Meal Three: Paleo BBQ Pulled Pork, baked sweet potato, roasted vegetables (zuke, summer, yellow pepper and red onions).

I modified the BBQ sauce recipe I found and didn't add the maple syrup. It didn't call for much, but I figured I'd be good, since it is day one and all...

Still fighting whatever bug has invaded my body. It's been three weeks! One round of antibiotics and I thought it had kicked it to the curb. Five days later, it came back with a vengeance. Felt almost human today. Went for a three mile run/walk with my dog after school. It was hard, but I'm glad I went.

Happy April Fool's Day!

Tuesday, April 2nd.

Meal One: Sweet potato hash with steak and a small avocado. 2 cups coffee with coconut cream

Meal Two: Paleo BBQ Pork, baked sweet potato

Meal Three: Paleo BBQ Pork and roasted mixed veggies.

Finally made it back to CrossFit tonight! Yippee! Good workout. Tired now! Felt almost human today...still fighting some congestion, but overall, almost back to normal.

Archived