How many eggs do people eat per day?

Tveen

Just out of curiosity, how many eggs do people eat per day? I usually have about 2-3...one pre workout and 1-2 post workout depending on how hard I worked out for. Sometimes ill mix in some whites. I've always hated the yoke ever since I was a kid but have been trying to eat more yolk during my whole30! On day 23 now :)

Just a random question from a curious girl! Thanks!

3 - 5 per day for me, too.

I hated egg yolk my whole life too. I could handle maybe one yolk if it was totally mixed with multiple whites and cooked until completely dry. Runny yolks and hard boiled eggs creeped me out! During my January Whole30, I was in an airport and without many food options, so I forced myself to eat a hard boiled egg without gagging. I had to do it two other occasions on that same trip and by the time I got home, I'd learned to like them!

I even ate a fried egg with a runny yolk over some hash last month. Go me! ;)

1.5 to 3 most days. I don't like having odd numbers in the carton, so my husband and I often split three scrambled eggs and our pups split one. The love the Whole30, too!

Our morning meat consumption has gone up, though, and we have homemade jerky around, too. So, the number has dropped a lot.

... one may wind up in a salad or on a burger later in the day.

Burger with guacamole and a slightly runny egg...... Oh my!!!!!

Do you guys serve your burger ON anything? Or is it just 'deconstructed'?

Do you guys serve your burger ON anything? Or is it just 'deconstructed'?

On the Whole30/Whole9 Facebook page, they show a deconstructed burger, a portabella burger, and a burger between two slices of sweet potato. That last one definitely caught my eye. You can see them in their photos.

Archived