tea

nana

Well providing the tea's compliant and you're not adding milk or sweetener or drinking so much you don't want to eat your meals then there's no problem. However this tea seems peculiar - here's what their website says

INGREDIENTS

25-Count Box: Black tea, natural flavor, rosehips, cinnamon, chamomile, lemongrass, peppermint, papaya leaves, jasmine tea, anise seed, ginger root, orange peel and orange oil.

18-Count Box: Black tea, artificial flavor, rosehips, chamomile, cinnamon, lemongrass, peppermint, jasmine tea, papaya leaves, anise seed, ginger root, orange peel and orange oil.

Loose Tea: Black tea, rosehips, jasmine tea, cinnamon, lemongrass, peppermint, chamomile, papaya leaves, artificial flavor, anise seed, orange peel, ginger root, orange oil.

Why on earth the 25 count box should have natural flavour and the 18 box and loose tea have artificial flavour - I really can't fathom. Personally I try to toally avoid artificial flavours so I'd stick to the 25 count box.

I have a question about drinking with meals - and I like tea or water. The Book says, not to drink during the meal because this messes up the digestive action, but how long should I wait after, or should I drink before? I cannot believe how militant I have become on this 30-day adventure...Day 8 and surprising myself at how absolutely focused I am.

thanks!

Archived