My 30

PaleoMom

Day #9

Cherries and an iced coffee with coconut milk so far. Can't seem to face eggs this morning but I have boot camp today so I'm going to need a good breakfast.

Well. I have to admit I had a bad afternoon. I did my boot camp work out on a very light breakfast. All I had was cherries and iced coffee. Then I brought the kids out all afternoon. I had a salad for lunch which did not fill me up. So I ended up having a few chocolate covered raisins and a few potato chips. Yikes! I can't believe I did that. I got instant headache and instant anxiety and tense jaw.

So, looks like I'll be starting over with day #1 tomorrow. I really am disappointed in myself. I thought for sure I would make 30 days and I thought for sure since I have gone a week without eating chocolate that I could keep it going.

My problem was I didn't eat enough and I knew I was going to be out all day with the kids. I was COMPLETELY unprepared. And starving. And out of the house. NOT a very good combination.

I can't believe what a difference one cheat made on my mood, my body, my allergies. I have aches and I'm grumpy and I can't stop sneezing and my cramps started again. My eyes dried out and my yeast infection flared up it wasnt even that much sugar! Wow. I have realized I'm addicted to sugar. It is a true addiction. And it makes me feel like total crap. Physically and psychologically. I don't understand why I crave it if it is so bad for me. I just can't have it. I can't.

I need to be prepared at all times. I'm not going to do this again.

Day #3

Breakfast: 3 eggs, 1 avocado, 1 banana, 1tbls. of cashew butter. I was HUNGRY!

Lunch: leftover meat from sloppy joes, paleo recipe, cherry tomatoes

Dinner: paleo compliant taco meat, lettuce, salsa

Snack: small handful of pecans and some green olives

Exercise: walked the dogs for 45 minutes, hauled furniture all afternoon

Archived