Whole30 virgin~ starting 4/4/13

beachchic85

I'm brand new to whole 30, messed around with paleo for a bit but never got serious. I found out about whole 30 april 1st bought the book It starts with food on my kindle, finished it today and decided to jump in head first. I have tried many things in the past mostly failing...I'm a planner but not a dooer. I need help with auto immune diseases psoriasis, allergies, acid reflux and bowel issues. I am 70 pounds over weight, always tired and sleep horrible. A complete SLAVE to bread, pasta, sugar and chocolate!! A wife to an ahmazing man and a mom to a 4 & 2 year old boys. Lover of God whom is my everything and He WILL be my crutch for this. Philippians 4:13 says I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me...this is no exception.

I'm ready to get healthy, break my addictions, shed some weight but most of all SHOW MYSELF I CAN!!

I am starting the whole30 today. Are you on day 3 today? If you'd like, to help keep you accountable we can post our meal templates each day. I am starting my second whole30, and from doing the first I can tell you that as Dallas and Melissa say in ISWF, you just need to give yourself the tough love, knowing that it isn't always what you WANT but what you NEED. You've totally got this.

Archived