Started yesterday 4/5

Jami Roach

Hi! I started yesterday, April 5. I heard of this program for the very first time last week and loaded the book on my kindle to take on my little spring break road trip. I did a lot of grocery shopping (hoping it gets cheaper after the initial investment!) and meal planning and started yesterday. I slept great last night and woke up feeling wonderful. However, by 3 pm, I got my day 2 head ache. It feels like I am dehydrated, but I have been drinking a lot of water. It's Saturday night, so I will miss my glass of wine, but I can do this! My bf is not on board and while he is supportive of me and will eat what I cook, knowing what he eats during the day will be tough. Our 2 year old daughter will also eat what I cook, but I will allow her to have her snacks at day care. Wish me luck!

Hi I started yesterday as well and only heard about whole30 this past week. I get you in the headaches. My biggest hurdle is the headaches from not drinking coca cola. For the most part I had a lot of the food on hand.

Archived