Starting today - April 7th!

Lil

• Moderators

I'm with you, Michele, feeling pretty amazed at how much my attitude toward food has changed for the better. My clothes aren't hanging off me, but I can tell my tummy is flatter and things are shifting in the right direction. Hooray real food!!

Be careful about the scale at the Dr.'s office. Whatever it says could throw you off.

Also, making ghee is super easy. You just cook organic unsalted butter at a low temp until the milk solids drop to the bottom of the pan and then strain it through a cheesecloth. Easy peasy. So much cheaper than buying it, and way more convenient (especially in your case, it seems!).

They forgot to weigh me right before they had to reschedule me because doc had to do emergency surgery. And that's ok! Because all the nurses were freaking out about "how thin" I am and "look soooo great"! Keep in mind, it has been a year since they have seen me and I spent most of my time in their office pregnant with twins. But I will take it! AND when they asked what I was doing, I talked about Whole30 and apparently my gorgeous OB (who has never had an oz of far on him!) had done "something like that" and the phlebotomist has MS and after talking to me, wrote it down, is going to try it! That makes my heart so happy!! Food can destroy or save the world! (This may be my tiger blood talking haha)

• 2 weeks later...

Where are all my One L Michele's and the other April 7 starters?? Tomorrow is day 30!! Are you still with it? Do you want to eat something bad? I don't really but for reintroduction phase I thought a latte might be a nice treat though I am scared to see what happens to my guts! Don't know if you guys are still checking in but if you are, hope you're feeling great and got results from your journey!!

Archived