Poached eggs as salad dressing .... Delicious!!!

Bethann67

I discovered by accident that poached eggs with sea salt and pepper on a salad makes a rich and very yummy salad dressing!

I have an egg poacher that cooks 6 eggs and I have a bowl of really cold water ready to save the extras in ( enjoy 2 save 4) you can warm in microwave for a few seconds ( just enough to take the chill off) when ready to add to salad so the yolk dresses the salad. Baby spinach and egg yolk are definately good friends!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I discovered by accident that poached eggs with sea salt and pepper on a salad makes a rich and very yummy salad dressing!

I have an egg poacher that cooks 6 eggs and I have a bowl of really cold water ready to save the extras in ( enjoy 2 save 4) you can warm in microwave for a few seconds ( just enough to take the chill off) when ready to add to salad so the yolk dresses the salad. Baby spinach and egg yolk are definately good friends!!!

I didn't get to try it last night but I did try it this morning and it was awesome. I loved it. Thanks for the idea.

Archived