hair loss

I've been dealing with hair loss for awhile. Just wonering if anyone has had positive results doing the whole 30 and hair loss stopping? I am female.by the way. No thyroid problems or other health problems. Had every test under the sun!

I did my first whole30 back in October and have been fairly compliant since then... It's only now, 6 months later that I THINK I'm starting to notice less hair falling out on my pillow, in my brush, basically everywhere... It may just be a phase but I'm hoping things might be starting to improve so stick with it, some things seem to take a bit of time! :)

My husband used to always make comments along the lines of "You forgot to remove your pet hamster out of the drain"... I ALWAYS lost a ton of hair in the shower & in my brush. I mean, shedding like a wookie. During and after my W30 & W25 I am loosing considerably less hair! I too do not have diagnosed thyroid problems, ect ect and no doctor has ever given me any sort of solution.

Is yeast overgrowth a real condition?

Many, many people believe yeast overgrowth or candida is at the root of a lot of ailments, though mainstream medicine is a bit slow to catch up. If you google 'yeast overgrowth' or candida you'll come up with a lot of sites that explain it in detail. The good news is that they all seem to agree the first step in resolving it is to cut out sugar so a W30 is an ideal start to dealing with it.

Archived