A New Day 1

kayell

Woke up with some old symptoms back - headache, congestion, runny aching eyes. Could the amount of sugar in the shaking beef dish have done it? Did the sugars in the plantain contribute? That's my suspicion. Looking at my log, I had a headache and congestion on (previous) day 6 after eating a (very sugary) champagne mango the night before. With hind sight it looks like creeping crawling sugars. Sneaky devils. So, NO screwing around with sugars. NO high sugar, high starch foods for me. The mango and plantain may be W30 ok, but they don't do me any good, just milder versions of the sugar in the shaking beef that is probably the culprit in the horrible headache. Ow. Remember this. OW!

Goals:

Get more control over my food choices and relationship with food.

Deal with health issues: insulin resistance, pre-diabetes, morning headaches, congestion, depression/anxiety.

Stop being a snot thinking I just need minor fine tuning because I have found the paleo light. I need to follow my own journey, and work on judging and making my own choices, not anyone elses.

Sugars get me everytime. Even a little sets me up for something. Either an all out sugar binge or just feeling not right. you can do this. This is the one and only body you will ever get!! Just think of how awesome you will feel when YOU are in control. You got this!!

Kayell,

I had a low energy day yesterday. For most of the day I kept trying to figure out the "why." Finally, I decided just to let it be. I heard my body say take a break, so I did. Once I released the need to know why I was feeling the way I was, my energy calmed, stress faded and I felt better.

Remember our bodies are working hard to undo the damage that they have sustained from year's of accumulated stress of all kinds. It takes a good long while to get that all sorted out. We all have to be careful that we don't add additional stress by rushing things and/or beating ourselves up!

You can change. Give it time. Trust the process.

Archived