Just Finished My First 30!

cnagel33

My husband and I just finished our first ever Whole 30. It was suggested by a friend of mine, I read It Starts With Food and we "just did it." We did our weigh in yesterday, I was down 16 pounds and my husband 20 pounds. We are feeling great and are motivated to keep going. Definitely had some ups and downs, but the past 10 days have been great, with better sleep and more energy. So, for those of you in the beginning or middle of your 30, hang in there and keep going....it's worth it!

Thank you for posting your success! I'm on day 11of my first Whole30 and it seems like day 30 is forever off. I don't feel as if I've lost any weight yet (won't look at the scale until the end, though) but I don't have any cravings and I seem to be sleeping a bit better and not always so tired during the day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That fantastic! Congrats on finishing successfully your whole 30... I am on day 15, so far, I am sleeping a bit better, my energy level is still a bit low, and my skin is very blotchy. I am waiting for that Ahhhh!! moment. I am hanging in there. It has not been too bad so far, my clothes are a bit looser but not sure if I have lost weight.

Archived