Day 1: April 8th for Husband and I

Michnica

This is our first round and first try.

BUT

Monday myself and 1 child came down with a stomach virus. Nasty thing. I stuck to Whole30 with my foods (what I could eat/ what stayed in) with the exception of Gatorade. I was desperate, thirsty - daughter was drinking it, I have about a coffee mug full.

I am hoping we can do this!!

We took our measurements on Sunday night, but due to not being at work (sick) I didn't get to weigh myself.

Wish us luck!

Oh, does the gatorade mean I have to start over.

Unfortunately it does, as Gatorade contains sugar! Or you could just add 3 days in at the end!

For future coconut water is packed full of electrolytes & works really well to rehydrate with tummy bugs! DH found that out last whole30 we did, and he likes it so much that he uses it to rehydrate when he cycles (30+ miles )

You did the best you could do under illness conditions. I don't think a restart is called for. However, I don't know what else is in it. I doubt gluten, grains, msg, dairy or sulphites. Maybe a moderator will correct me but I say carry on and if there is something super nasty in it, you can add 3 days at the end.

I will probably add on the 3 days. I don't think it stayed in me long.

We tried coconut water with the kids, that was the source of hilarious faces. They did not like it. I don't mind it.

But it is good to know for the future.

Thanks every one.

Day 4 of 33.

Archived