Help with Cheesecake Factory!

Tveen

Hey everyone! So I have been searching the forums for any ideas on options at the cheesecake factory and I haven't found anything! Has anyone had success eating whole30 at this restaurant and, if so, what did you all order??

Thanks!

The Cheesecake Factory is notorious for being unhealthy. Their turkey burger is worse than their regular burger. Your best bet is a steak (dry with no butter) and steamed veggies or a salad with a piece of plain grilled salmon on top. Usually, restaurant chicken is pumped with salt solutions, etc.

Ugh I know it's just awful! I'm gluten intolerant too and heard all their salad dressing have soy sauce in them! My parents want to go there for dinner tomorrow night so I'm kind of stuck...I'll try the dry grilled protein with some veggies! Or a plain salad with olive oil and balsamic with some sort of protein...thanks for your ideas!

I'm probably too late, but I had the Seared Tuna Tataki Salad, with all the sauces on the side. Just seared ahi with sliced tomatoes and avocado, and some field greens. Next time, I would tell them to leave the sauces out entirely, because the server slung the plate down so that the sweet, sesame/soy concoction spilled onto my plate and I couldn't eat the bottom layer of my salad, because that's where it all landed.

Last time I went to The Cheesecake Factory I told the waitress my dietary restrictions and asked her opinion. She brought over the head chef, who was paleo. He had lost around 100 lbs from paleo and crossfit workouts. He suggested a salad of kale, almonds, olive oil and vinegar, veggies, and some rotisserie chicken, which he said was the most compliant option. It was a huge amount of food and delicious. I felt very much taken care of!

• 4 weeks later...

Oh Maycat that was uber cool!! I am only 8 days into my Paleo WHOLE 30 and a friend of mine wants to go here for her birthday. I will more then likely just get the steak and veggies just because I do not like inconveniencing people when I am at restaraunts, but that is super cool that the chef was PALEO living!!! The kale salad sounds amazing, but I'm not that fond of kale just yet.

I'm glad I searched this forum!

Archived