Is there anyone who would commit to a Whole100 starting April 22nd or May 1st?

Carrie

I was one of the Final 7 in the 100 Days of Awesome group. I had done 3 previous Whole30s in the past year, but the lessons didn't stick long-term. I needed far more than 30 days to reset my habits. Would I do it again? The first time--absolutely yes. Again, now that I've done it? Probably not, unless i wind up slipping back to my old ways, which I doubt. I didn't find it difficult, and now that it's over, I have very little desire to put back any of the things I eliminated.

I for sure relate to needing more time to combat these habits and not so healthy relationship to food... I am going to stack my month upon month of very healthy eating... I'm planning to get to 100 or beyond. I really want to build lifelong habits in the right direction.... And I know that 30 days wasn't enough or my derailed week would not have been as derailed as it was... Working towards better each day! Thanks for your response.

Did you start on the 15th Carrie?

I hit the sugar dragon that was playing dead big time this week, for the last 4 days i say i'm not going to do it, een as i cram candy into my mouth.

So if you still need a buddy, i'm up for it as without accountability i am not sure i can get started. First 30 was a breeze, but for some reason this restart is kicking my butt.

Diane

Will join you! (if not too late)

Exchange emails or something?

Here is my deal...

I completed my 30 days in early March, however, since have decided to stay "compliant" because I am enjoying the benefits, and am finding the longer I adhere, the more my body adjusts and likes me (i.e. noticing continuing dropping body fat/increase muscle, bowel movements have become regular in the 2nd month...). I have strayed 3x- homemade popcorn for movies, passover seder and a gluttonous meal at a fondue place. I have become good at speaking up at restuarants, planning ahead with meals, taking food with me when necessary...

I need support though in my endeavor to work out my eating issues. Staying compliant is not my issue, sugar dragons are not my issue. I still binge when stressed, except now I binge on nuts, fruit, plantain chips, dates, hard boiled eggs... weird compliant combinations. And I a pay the price the next day.

It would be nice to narrow down a smaller community for support. So if I can join, or anyone that plans to start May 1, please let me know!!

Thanks.

Archived