Bulletproof coffee...�?

Hi, yes it's compliant. I can't say what it tastes like 'cos I'm basically a black coffee drinker - within the suggestions of the coffee manifesto of course :)http://whole9life.com/2011/01/the-coffee-manifesto/ I've occasionally added coconut milk to my coffee to up my fat intake when i thought it was low. You can reduce the fat in your food if you're drinking it but just make sure you're still getting enough.

It is dreamy and creamy :wub: . I don't make it while on w30 as I like it with pastured butter as opposed to ghee.

My only concern with consuming it in between meals is that it will fill you up; this may cause you to eat less proteins and veggies at your next meal as a result. If it were me, I would consume it as part of my meal.

Bulletproof coffee is indeed creamy and dreamy! And while I haven't tried it on a workday.... When coffee drinking is possibly more habit ( or an excuse to do a coffee run, and escape the office for a minute)

One cup does seem to satisfy my coffee "needs", so I can move on to drinking more water ( a habit I am trying to perfect ) and yes it fills me up but am eating three square meals per day... (.No need/ desire to snack...( And no cravings... So far??? I'm only on day 14, so i may not be out of the woods yet?)

Archived