How are you feeling?

Hey,

Im on day 14 of whole30 and I still havent had that energy that people talk about. I feel really sluggish today and wanting comfort foods. I will not give in though!

How long did it take until you started feeling good???? From day 3 ive felt a bit weird.

I started to feel great on day9... them Kill all things hit me a few days after the time line. I was tired, hungry all the time, cravings galore. For me to get tru this I had PLAN everything ate. Think about how your week has been, stress that has been added... it does impact you more than you think.

I have first felt the stirrings of wellbeing on day 35. Didn't have cravings, withdrawals, headaches, difficulties, just didn't feel any better than before beginning the plan. Of course, my dad had a nearly fatal heart attack right in the middle of it (thank God he's doing well now) so it might have been a bit much to expect to feel better in the middle of all that stress!

However, now that things are settled---well, sort of settled, I have just been diagnosed with mild hyperthyroidism---I am feeling things settling into place. A little more wellbeing than before.

Hang in there!

Pea

It is Friday night and I WANT A TREAT! Wine please. This is Day 8 for me and I haven't had much trouble until today - cant tell if it is part of the process or the stress of stuff going on in my area (Boston). I feel fine, but haven't had any weight loss (probably eating too many nuts) or increase in energy so far. I did not eat too poorly before this, so maybe it just takes more time??? Was hoping that seeing some change would help motivate me....still waiting.

Archived