Introducing myself

chrisavgi

Hi!

I started the Whole30 yesterday and I am really excited!

Two years ago I was diagnosed with a strange allergy, starch accumulates on my ovaries, uterus, kidneys and liver. I eliminated grains and potatoes from my diet and I managed to get pregnant. But after I gave birth on October 15th I started eating grains again together with huge amounts of sugar and aspartame.

I feel ill, I am bloated and I feel tired all the time. Plus, I can't lose those 10 pounds I gained during pregnancy. But my number one reason for going on a Whole 30 is that I want to be healthy for my son.

So today is day 2 and I did really well. I do miss my diet soda, but I know I can live without it.

Wish me luck!!!!

Welcome! I just joined myself and haven't started the Whole30 yet, but I hope to join you soon. I also want to feel more energetic for my baby girl (who is 1-year-old). After a birth, it's so easy to just eat whatever is around and what will get you going when you're on a crazy sleep schedule, isn't it? Hang in there! You don't need no stinkin' diet sodas! :-)

Welcome! I just joined myself and haven't started the Whole30 yet, but I hope to join you soon. I also want to feel more energetic for my baby girl (who is 1-year-old). After a birth, it's so easy to just eat whatever is around and what will get you going when you're on a crazy sleep schedule, isn't it? Hang in there! You don't need no stinkin' diet sodas! :-)

Hi Lyn1!

Thanks for your reply! When my baby woke up every 2 hours, it was as if ice-cream and cookies called my name!!!! :D But now he sleeps from 10 pm to 9am, so it's time for mommy to eat clear!

I hope you join us soon!

Welcome!! I'm on the last few days of my first Whole30. You will be amazed by how great you will feel after a few weeks on this program! Such a great gift for your son, a healthy mom! Plus you will be able to raise him with healthier eating habits so he can avoid the pitfalls of the SAD! Good luck!

Welcome!! I'm on the last few days of my first Whole30. You will be amazed by how great you will feel after a few weeks on this program! Such a great gift for your son, a healthy mom! Plus you will be able to raise him with healthier eating habits so he can avoid the pitfalls of the SAD! Good luck!

Thank you Jonalynn! I already feed my son 80% paleo. No grains, no formula and no food coming from a jar. I cook for him everyday. The only non-paleo stuff I give him is rice.

Archived