Day 18, energy gone and very crabby!

ckcc7

I noticed I'm experiencing my whole30 a little differently. My first week was a breeze. Ate fantastic meals, felt satisfied in between ao didnt have to snack and slept great! My second week wasn't too bad either. But day since day 15 it's been a slow-motion train wreck. I've been constantly wanting to eat food, never feeling satisfied after a meal until I literally fill up on extras and my mood has been awful the past 2 days. I want to devour a snickers bar ( I didn't touchj one though) and I wanna punch anyone in the face who is near me (but I didn't). I even glared at the phone when it rang! Where's my boundless energy and good moods?! :( I feel tired and unmotivated :(

It is possible that your body is needing more time to feel better. I was that way my first whole 30 as well. I noticed I was about 10 days behind the timeline so I decided to add 10 days to my whole 30 for a whole 40. Everybody is a little different.

• 2 weeks later...

This must be a common occurance because I've been SUPER EXTRA CRANKY and somewhat depressed for the last 4-5 days...now on Day 22. Day 20 was miserable. Nothing to do with cravings or hunger...just really emotional and bitchy. More than pre-W30.

This must be a common occurance because I've been SUPER EXTRA CRANKY and somewhat depressed for the last 4-5 days...now on Day 22. Day 20 was miserable. Nothing to do with cravings or hunger...just really emotional and bitchy. More than pre-W30.

I was lowest of the low during the third week. I was ready to take Whole30 and shove it. Now, I'm Day 30+1 and am feeling great! I think I read in another post this experience is your body is making a last ditch attempt to pick up old habits.

Archived