Day 4-family brings home Carl's Jr

Duke

I am already pissed at the world and my family brings home Carl's Jr last night for dinner. None for me, that's cool. I had some organic chicken sausage and mashed sweet potato with asparagus, but those burgers smelled so good.

Hi Duke, no idea what Carl's Jr is, I guess we don't have it in the UK but kudos anyway for sticking to the plan and not letting other people derail you. I've become a big fan of burgers since I started W30. I make 'em myself from ground beef, finely chopped onion and garlic, some herbs and an egg to hold everythiing together. i fry them up and have them with cubed sweet potato and green veg or a big salad or almost anything :). anyway good luck with the rest of your W30

Oh that's not nice :(

I implored my husband not to bring dark chocolate or wine home for at least two weeks. Those two things are my kryptonite - but after two weeks I will be incorruptible.

Our Crossfit group decided to take on this challenge (those who wanted to). The only downfall is that anyone who cheats has to do 100 burpees for each offence in front of the whole group...well, I am a big guy and can only get about 30 done so I basically cannot cheat. Was pretty disappointed when my wife told me she wasn't going to do the challenge with me, but I understood. She does daycare and the FDA requires her to feed the children crud, so it is in the house and too much of a temptation for her.

I am guessing that burgers and fries are a big temptation for me and will have to ask them not to do that again. At least around me.

Archived