Whole 30 FB support for July

MarissaLinnea

Hi all!! I have already established a Whole 30 FB group that I started in May, just to get better connected and have more opportunity to ask questions and get support when needed. We already have a great group there and we always have room for more! :)

Several of us have committed to doing a W30 starting July 1st and I would like to welcome anyone that wants to join us there. If you are interested, you can message me on here or message me through FB and let me know that you would like to be added to the group. My FB name is Marissa Sooter Liner.

Thanks!!

Hmm. I also sent you a message via Facebook. Did you get one from me? Maybe the messaging thing is messed up on FB? Anyway, I'd love to join your group! I'm "Shea Tully" on FB.

Hi Shea, I sent you a friend request and I will add you to the group right now.

Sorry to bug you but I'm afraid FB maybe acting up again. Have you added me to the group? I don't see it on there. (I sent you this message on FB too and then realized you might not get it. Silly me!)

Marissa, if non-friends are sending you messages and you aren't seeing them, click on the Messages button on the left of your newsfeed, then click on the Other button. Sometimes messages from people other than friends wind up on that limbo page. I hope this helps!

Archived