first whole 30 is done. weight lost, perspective gained.

chickenthumbs

yesterday was day 30. wow. i feel great. yes, physically great - pants are looser, i'm sleeping better, i'm exercising harder - all that good stuff. but more importantly, i feel emotionally present. once the fear, panic and guilt were removed from my eating habits, all this space opened up for the other experiences life has to offer. the good things in life, the bad things in life - all of them now have room to come inside. i'm not keeping things at the gate anymore, not numbing my emotional responses with food. i've become an informed and compassionate agent for my own health and wellbeing. who knew that 30 days could have such a profound effect...

looking forward to the reintroduction phase and future lessons to come. thanks everyone - the creators of the program and the other forum contributors - whose words have helped me immensely (especially during that first week!)

yesterday was day 30. wow. i feel great. yes, physically great - pants are looser, i'm sleeping better, i'm exercising harder - all that good stuff. but more importantly, i feel emotionally present. once the fear, panic and guilt were removed from my eating habits, all this space opened up for the other experiences life has to offer. the good things in life, the bad things in life - all of them now have room to come inside. i'm not keeping things at the gate anymore, not numbing my emotional responses with food. i've become an informed and compassionate agent for my own health and wellbeing. who knew that 30 days could have such a profound effect...

looking forward to the reintroduction phase and future lessons to come. thanks everyone - the creators of the program and the other forum contributors - whose words have helped me immensely (especially during that first week!)

Each sentence I read I felt like I wanted to quote and respond to. Instead, I am quoting the whole thing :)!

It is indeed a life changing 30 days! Bravo!

Archived