Ow ow ow, $&%@, Whole23 until 5/18

befabdaily

Seriously, body?

I had my first wheat re-exposure in several weeks and I woke up this morning with my ankles and knees already feeling sore and swollen. Every time, re-exposure is worse.

I am at a conference today and likely my only choice for lunch will involve one more re-exposure. But after that I am starting a Whole23, which will run from dinner tonight until my boss' annual summer party on May 18, at which it would be churlish not to drink. :D

This time, I am going to eat up the fruit that's already in my fridge and then go fruitless, too because (sadly) I suspect that stone fruits are causing me some problems.

4/25 (Day 1)

Breakfast: 3 eggs, about 1.5 cups of sauteed asparagus, coffee with about 1/2 cup of coconut milk

Lunch: Mushroom meatballs, medium sweet potato, about 8 large strawberries

Dinner: Big bowl of cioppino, handful of olives, 2 cherry tomatoes

Middle-aged lady WOD: a rather intense Zumba class

4 am: woke up with serious keep-me-awake hunger pangs. Opened a can of coconut milk, slurped some down, was able to go back to sleep for a while. Note to self: perhaps more fat at dinner?

Hey, befabdaily! Good luck on this W30 edition. This sounds like exactly what I eat on a W30. During the last one, I came to the conclusion that I'm not eating enough. Maybe you need more fat AND more veggies?

Archived