What can I have at STarbucks?

Laketon79

Americano is drip coffee plus a shot of espresso.

Actually, an Americano is espresso topped up with water...no regular coffee involved. Ends up tasting like a strong cup of coffee with nothing added.

A black coffee is just that. Drip coffee (bold, medium or blonde) with nothing added.

:)

I like to order the Vanilla Roiboos Tea. It's yummy with nothing in it.

I looooove rooibos tea.

I'd say your choices are basically unsweetened iced tea, drip coffee or an Americano, straight espresso, or some of the hot teas (you might need to check up on those). You could also get a sparkling water or regular water from their cold case. And, I think they sometimes sell containers of coconut water.

None of the drinks on the menu other than brewed teas (which probably all have "natural flavours") and filtered coffee/Americano/espresso are whole 30 compliant. Even a 100% fruit juice or coconut water, which might have technically compliant ingredients, aren't really suitable for your whole 30.

The teas are quite nice though.

Someone on this forum mentioned their favorite whole30 compliant starbucks drink is Chai Tea with a shot of expresso and dash of cinnamon (Grande). I tried it and LOVE it!! Just make sure they understand you want the tea bag ONLY and not a chai latte. I told them twice and they still gave me a latte...I had to send it back.

If I'm the mood for a cold drink, I'll order unsweetened iced half passion/half green tea.

The next drink I will try (suggested by a friend) is half black coffee, half black tea, unsweetened of course, and iced.

nmp1338-- That sounds wonderful!! The spa that I work in has a tea bar and I am totally spoiled with amazing organic loose leaf tea. We have a really great Masala Chai that I have with coconut milk most mornings. The addition of espresso sounds really good! I'm gonna have to try that!

Archived