Approved Sweeteners

Mamy

The member in question was going to use it in a curry sauce.  To me, that would be ok as it's not being used to create a "sweet treat".

I'd agree, but I don't why they couldn't use apple or orange juice instead of buying a concentrate?

• 5 months later...

Lacroix makes a whole bunch of different flavored sparkling waters that are compliant.  I am on day 13 of my first Whole30... the thing I miss the most is dairy.  I drank milk at dinner every night and really miss it!!  I never liked sparkling waters, but actually find them refreshing now... just a hint of flavor.

• 1 year later...

I am thinking this is a no, but does anyone know about the product called Allulose? Apparently its a very low caloric sugar that is all natural. Its Keto etc approved. Is this product Whole30 Approved?
PS. This is my first time on this forum but about my 5-6th time doing whole30. I love this way of life and feel so much better when eating this clean.

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, RachelB35 said:

I am thinking this is a no, but does anyone know about the product called Allulose? Apparently its a very low caloric sugar that is all natural. Its Keto etc approved. Is this product Whole30 Approved?
PS. This is my first time on this forum but about my 5-6th time doing whole30. I love this way of life and feel so much better when eating this clean.

No sweeteners of any kind outside of a splash of pure fruit juice for dressings or jazzing up water.

• 5 months later...
  • Moderators
5 hours ago, CRice said:

Is there anything you can to coffee for a sweetner?  

No. 

Different coffees may be less bitter. Different methods of brewing can be less bitter (cold brewed or in a french press, for instance). You can add coconut milk or try Nutpods or there are a couple of other compliant creamer options, or almond or cashew milk. But no sweeteners. 

Archived