Chicken wings recipe?

lauraska

Hi all! We buy our meat in bulk packages from our local butcher and I've been saving up a bunch of chicken wings in the freezer until I had enough to make a dinner and two lunches out of them. They are now defrosting in my fridge while I'm at work, but I'm just not quite sure what to do with them.

Does anyone have a go-to chicken rub or marinade that might work on these guys?

I take mine straight from the package and season with salt, pepper, cayenne. Then place aluminum foil on a cookie sheet and put the wings on the foil. Then I take coconut aminos and pour it on the top of the wings, no set amount just enough to cover them a little. Then I bake at 425 for 15 minutes and finish by broiling them for about 3-5 minutes. Crispy, spicy, delicious wings!

I mix hot sauce, butter and cayenne in a bag. Add the wings, marinate for a few hours, grease the pan well, add the wings and broil for 15-20 minutes turning every 5-10 minutes. You would never know the difference.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll take mine and rinse them in cold water, then pat dry. I'll place them on a foil lined cookie sheet, sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Bake for 25 minutes at 425. Flip after 25 minutes, sprinkle the other side with salt, pepper and garlic. Bake for another 25 minutes.

Simple and delicious- no sauce, just savory, crispy wings.

Archived