This was SUPPOSED to be day 3!

courtneyloves2

HELP! So, I fall off of my Paleo Wagon shortly before being out of commission and without crossfit for the last month - UGH! Thought this could kick-start me back and yet I've already had to start over! Problem is, I'm used to eating very small meals throughout the day. I rarely eat before 10/11am (omg I know, don't lecture me, I never said I practice what I preach to others). I've been a raging, hungry BEAST every night by 9pm! That's my bedtime too btw. I feel like six months from now, I'll still be starting over. I need suggestions for breakfast for sure - especially since I tend to workout in the morning.

Do you eat eggs? I hard boil a bunch and have one on the way to the gym and then a full on scramble with spinach and avocado and tomatoes when I get back. You can also do an egg bake with veggies so you can bring it with you if you need to warm up something at work to eat. If you don't eat eggs, eat meat and veggies. No rules to say we have to have breakfast food for breakfast.

I know it can be hard to get into the habit of eating breakfast, believe me no-one had more hissy fits over it than me - I hadn't eaten breakfast since I hit my teens :). But i have found that nothing helps curb the evening hunger like starting with a good breakfast. If you look round the W30 meal planning forum, there's been lots of talk about breakfast ideas. good luck

Archived